By using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use.
This website and its content are the copyright of Human Politics.
Individuals and communities are granted a general license for unaltered distribution of the copyright material to promote Human Politics, as long as this is without commercial gain.
You may not:
- as an individual or community, use the content to promote projects that are not part of the Human Politics campaign
- distribute or commercially exploit the content
- transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Our privacy notice explains how we look after your personal data. We gather your data in a number of ways:
- visitors to the website
- your personal data
Visitors to our website
When you visit our website we collect statistical information about how often individual pages have been visited. They help us to assess the effectiveness of the website. This collection neitehr identifies you nor collects personal data.
Your personal data
When you sign up, we’re collecting your name, email and location by country. This is so we can advance the work of Human Politics.
You have rights in relation to what is done with your personal data. You can ask for a copy of the data held about you.
If you’re not happy that the data held about you is accurate, you can ask to correct any changes. If our usage of your personal data would cause substantial damage or distress to you, you can ask for it to be deleted.
Compliance with the Data Protection Act
We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 by taking all reasonable steps to ensure that:
- personal data is only used when it is fair and lawful to do so;
- personal data, obtained for a specific, lawful reason is not subsequently processed for a further incompatible purpose;
- only necessary personal data will be gathered;
- personal data held will be accurate and kept up-to-date;
- personal data will not be held longer than is necessary;
- individuals can access information about themselves in accordance with their rights under the Data Protection Act 1998;
- personal data will be held safely and securely;
- personal data will be only be transferred outside of the European Economic Area if the proper protections are put in place.